Socar Says Tanap Azeri-Turkish Pipeline Delayed to 2014: VatanAli Berat Meric
Construction of Trans-Anatolian Pipeline may start in the second half of 2014, Vatan newspaper says today, citing Socar President Rovnaq Abdullayev in Baku yday.
- NOTE: Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Feb. 6 that the construction of the pipeline could start late 2013, according to Hurriyet newspaper
- NOTE: The pipeline will deliver Azeri gas from the Caspian field of Shah Deniz to Turkey’s western border with Europe
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner