SEC Gets New Chairman as Senate Approves Ex-Prosecutor WhiteDave Michaels
The U.S. Senate confirmed Mary Jo White to lead the Securities and Exchange Commission, putting the former federal prosecutor in charge of an agency that has failed to satisfy critics with its response to the financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks