Pan Pacific to Cut Copper Production by 3.2% in First HalfJae Hur and Ichiro Suzuki
Pan Pacific Copper Co., Japan’s largest producer, plans to reduce output by 3.2 percent in the first half of this fiscal year compared with a year earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing