LLX Drops Most Since 2011 and Leads Batista DeclinersPeter Millard
LLX Logistica SA, billionaire Eike Batista’s port startup, fell the most since 2011 as investors abandon his group of natural resources and logistics companies after his oil unit failed to deliver on production goals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's