Japan’s Nikkei 225 Rises to August 2008 High on YenAnna Kitanaka
Japanese shares rose, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average recording its highest close in 4 1/2 years, after the yen weakened to its lowest level since June 2009, boosting the earnings outlook for exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis