Hungary Bans Anti-Semitic Rally on Holocaust Memorial DayZoltan Simon
Hungary banned a rally organized under the slogan “Give Gas” that was planned to coincide with a Holocaust memorial march after a Jewish group complained that it amounted to a call for genocide.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing