Emerging-Market Stocks Drop to Four-Month Low on Bird FluMaria Levitov and Julia Leite
Emerging-market stocks dropped to the lowest level since November, led by airlines, on concern that a bird flu outbreak in China may deter people from traveling as tensions in the Korean peninsula escalate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing