BP’s Macondo Well Drilling Proper, Defense Witness SaysAllen Johnson Jr. and Jef Feeley
BP Plc followed proper safety procedures in drilling the well that ultimately exploded in 2010 and sent millions of barrels of oil spewing into the Gulf of Mexico, an expert hired by the company testified.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis