Lexus Dethroned by BMW Seeking Under-50s Buyers With ISAlan Ohnsman
Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus, dethroned by BMW and Mercedes as the U.S. luxury sales leader, aims to remake itself with models more like performance cars and less like family cars, leading to a new IS sport sedan intended to lure entry-level drivers who would otherwise buy German.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's