Why Amazon Shareholders Don't Demand ProfitsBy
Thank you, Jeff Bezos, for selling me all those retro MP3 albums for a wisp of what it’d cost me to buy them on iTunes. Thank you for all the free shipping and content my Amazon Prime account gets me, and for that wicked app that price-compares SKUs—condemning scared brick-and-mortar stores to Circuit Citydom. The constant freebies and perks make me want to buy everything on your site. And I believe I do.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis