U.K. Says Bonus Curbs It Fought Threaten Financial StabilityJim Brunsden
Banker bonus curbs backed by the rest of the European Union imperil efforts to make lenders more resilient in crises, the U.K. said in a new attack following Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne’s defeated bid to block the measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing