Premier Tusk Surprised as Gazprom Moves to Expand Yamal PipeJake Rudnitsky and Maciej Martewicz
Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk wasn’t aware of a plan by OAO Gazprom, the world’s biggest natural gas producer, to study a pipeline via the central European nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself