Nikkei 225 Heads for Biggest Three-Day Rally Since 2009Yoshiaki Nohara and Masaaki Iwamoto
Japanese stocks surged, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average capping the biggest three-day rally in two years, after Haruhiko Kuroda announced unprecedented stimulus in his first policy meeting as Bank of Japan governor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States