German Stocks Drop; U.S. Payrolls Rise Less Than ForecastJonathan Morgan
German stocks declined the most in more than five weeks as a monthly report showed U.S. employers hired fewer workers than forecast in March, and a new outbreak of bird flu in Asia hurt airline shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster