EasyJet Earnings Saved by Easter Gain After Pinch From PoundKari Lundgren
EasyJet Plc, Europe’s second-largest discount airline, narrowed its first-half loss as icy weather in Western Europe spurred late bookings for the Easter holiday that offset the negative impact of a weaker pound.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's