Cyprus Deposit Seizure Hurts Trust in Europe’s Banks, Putin SaysIlya Arkhipov
Russian President Vladimir Putin accused European Union and Cypriot authorities of undermining trust in the continent’s banking system by taxing deposits as part of the cash-strapped Mediterranean island’s bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself