Bovespa-Futures Drop as Manufacturing Forecasts Are CutNey Hayashi
Bovespa-index futures dropped amid rekindled concern that Brazil’s sluggish economic recovery will hurt corporate earnings after economists lowered forecasts for growth in the country’s manufacturing industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself