Barclays Sells Contingent Capital. What’s Contingent Capital?By
There are only two ways to finance a company: with equity and with debt. You sell pieces of what you do in return for a piece of the profit. Or you borrow money, hoping you do what you do well enough to pay the money back and have enough left over for profit. One is fish, the other fowl. There is no in-between. Anyone who tells you different is trying to sell you Chicken of the Sea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?