Women Break Through as U.S. Boardrooms Welcome Non-CEOsJeff Green
Beth Comstock, a Nike Inc. director, says she picked up ideas in the shoemaker’s boardroom about doing business in India by appealing to that country’s love of cricket. Now she’s taking what she learned back to her day job as General Electric Co.’s marketing chief.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's