Sundance Says China Bidder Hanlong Missed A$5 Million PaymentElisabeth Behrmann
Sundance Resources Ltd., which last month flagged that a A$1.14 billion ($1.2 billion) bid by Sichuan Hanlong Group may be scrapped, said the Chinese company failed to make a A$5 million agreed payment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing