7-Eleven Owner Surges on Forecast for Record Profit: Tokyo MoverYuki Yamaguchi
Seven & I Holdings Co. rose by the most in four years in Tokyo trading after the owner of the 7-Eleven convenience-store brand said a weaker yen and adding stores will help boost profit to an all-time high this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders