Samsung's Year AbroadBy
I recently wrote an article about Samsung Electronics and its 20-year evolution from second-rate TV maker to world’s largest electronics company. Manufacturing prowess and engineering excellence have contributed to Samsung’s successes, but another factor is a relentless drive to become a global company. And to achieve that, Samsung goes to some pretty extreme lengths to understand the countries it operates in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances