Phone Use Trails ‘Lost in Thought’ in Fatal Car CrashesNoah Buhayar
Drivers involved in fatal U.S. car crashes were more often “lost in thought” than distracted by mobile phones, police data show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure