Noble Says Tamar Producing 300 Mmcf, Boosts EstimateTina Davis
Noble Energy Inc. said the Tamar natural gas field off the coast of Israel is producing about 300 million cubic feet a day. It boosted the gross resource estimate of Tamar to 10 trillion cubic feet.
The development is designed to deliver up to 1 billion cubic feet a day, a volume Noble expects to reach during the third quarter, the company said in a statement today.
Noble operates Tamar with a 36 percent working interest. Other owners include Isramco Negev 2 LP, Delek Drilling LP, Avner Oil Exploration LLP and Dor Gas Exploration, Noble said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Stocks Tumble, Bonds Gain as Trade Tensions Rise: Markets Wrap
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Uber Autonomous Accident Video Shows Car Just Before Collision