Littlejohn Said to Consider Sale of Prepared-Foods Maker CTIShruti Date Singh and David Welch
CTI Foods Holding Co.’s owner, private-equity firm Littlejohn & Co., is exploring a sale of the prepared-foods supplier that may fetch about $500 million, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing