Levi’s to Zara Egypt Suppliers at Risk From Ratings: Arab CreditAlaa Shahine and Nadine Marroushi
Mohamed Talaat Khalifa says if trucks carrying his company’s garment exports manage to avoid unrest at Egyptian ports and secure scarce diesel, he can’t escape banks charging more money to do business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis