Lawmakers Seek Ban for Ex-HBOS Executives After Bank RescueGonzalo Vina and Gavin Finch
British lawmakers pushed for three former top executives at HBOS Plc to be banned from working in the financial industry after their “self-delusion” led the lender to require a 28 billion-pound ($42 billion) rescue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts