Indian Stocks Close at Lowest Level Since November as Funds SellShikhar Balwani
India’s benchmark stock index slid to more than a four-month low, as overseas investors sold the nation’s shares amid concerns economic growth is weakening and corporate earnings may disappoint.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing