Gold Imports by India Seen Climbing as Bullion Nears Bear MarketPratik Parija
Gold imports by India, the world’s largest bullion buyer, may increase 31 percent this quarter after prices dropped to a 10-month low and festivals and weddings spur sales of jewelry, a trade group said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself