First Three Months’ Work Reaps $C6.4 Million for SNC ChiefFrederic Tomesco
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc., the Canadian engineering company recovering from a corruption scandal, gave Chief Executive Officer Robert Card compensation of C$6.4 million ($6.3 million) for his first three months on the job.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy