Enron’s Skilling in Talks With U.S. on Possible New TermErik Larson
Jeffrey Skilling, the former Enron Corp. chief executive officer, is in talks with the U.S. Justice Department to possibly reduce his 24-year sentence for helping mastermind the fraud that brought down the world’s biggest energy-trading company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis