Drought-Hit Coffee Area in Vietnam Forecast to Receive RainsBloomberg News
The main coffee region in Vietnam, the biggest producer of the robusta variety used by Nestle SA in instant drinks, may get rain in the first 10 days of April, potentially easing a drought. Prices dropped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing