Billabong Bidders Said to Seek $250 Million Takeover DealDavid Welch, Brett Foley and David Fickling
Private equity bidders for Billabong International Ltd. are seeking to buy Australia’s largest surf-wear company for as little as 50 Australian cents a share, two people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing