African Nations Call for Central African Republic VoteFranz Wild and Andres R. Martinez
Central African Republic’s new rulers faced growing isolation as African leaders refused to recognize the transitional government and South Africa said it was withdrawing its remaining troops from the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure