U.S. Stocks Fall as Energy, Financials Tumble on EconomyLindsey Rupp and Nikolaj Gammeltoft
U.S. stocks fell, dragging the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index down from a record, as financial and energy shares tumbled after oil plunged and worse-than-estimated data spurred concern over economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day