Treasury Wine Lifts 2008 Grange Price 15% as China Demand RisesDavid Fickling
Treasury Wine Estates Ltd., the world’s second-biggest listed winemaker by revenue, lifted the price of its premium 2008 Penfolds Grange vintage by 15 percent as growing Chinese demand for high-end wines outpaces supply.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing