TeliaSonera Slips as UBS Sees Pricing Pressure: Stockholm MoverKatarina Gustafsson
TeliaSonera AB fell the most in two months in Stockholm trading after UBS AG advised clients to sell the shares and lowered its earnings forecasts for the company because of increasing competition in its main markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's