Prupim Buys $158 Million Private Rented U.K. Homes From BerkeleyPatrick Gower
Prupim, the real estate unit of M&G Investments, agreed to buy a portfolio of rental homes in London and southeast England for 105.4 million pounds ($158 million) from Berkeley Group Holdings Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances