Kabel Deutschland Seeks New Term Loan to Reduce Borrowing CostsPatricia Kuo
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG, Germany’s biggest cable company, is seeking to cut borrowing cost with a term loan of at least 600 million euros ($771 million) to replace debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's