Gold Fields Forced to Shut 40% of Output After Ghana StrikesPaul Burkhardt
Gold Fields Ltd. said it was forced to shut its Ghana operations after illegal strikes, shutting more than 40 percent of the South African miner’s output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing