Dividend King Telefonica Brasil Trading at DiscountChristiana Sciaudone
Telefonica Brasil SA, forecast by analysts to pay the Bovespa’s biggest dividend this year, is trading at a 68 percent discount on concern tighter government scrutiny will hurt the nation’s largest mobile-phone carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts