China’s $10 Million Artist Pursues Spartan Life in NYCKatya Kazakina
“Every morning I wake up between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m., have a cup of coffee, read the news and head to the studio,” says artist Zhang Xiaogang, “where I stay until 10 p.m. to 11 p.m.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020