Canadian Dollar Falls From 6-Week High as Crude Oil, Stocks DropAri Altstedter
The Canadian dollar weakened from an almost six-week high against its U.S. counterpart as crude oil, the country’s biggest export, posted its biggest drop in more than four months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks