Brightoil’s Head of Analytics Tay Said to Resign in SingaporeWinnie Zhu
Tay Guan Leng resigned as the head of analytics at Brightoil Petroleum Holdings Ltd. in Singapore, according to two people with knowledge of the departure.
Tay, 41, stepped down early last week, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the information isn’t public. He formerly worked for BP Plc’s Singapore office before joining Brightoil, said the people. They didn’t say where Tay was moving.
Quek Chin Thean, former chief executive officer of Brightoil’s Singapore unit, resigned in November and joined Goldman Sachs Group Inc. as head of Asia-Pacific commodity trading last month.
Ella Mak, the Hong Kong-based spokeswoman for Brightoil, didn’t reply to four calls to her office and mobile phone. Brightoil was the third-largest ship-fuel supplier last year in Singapore, the world’s largest bunkering port, according to the city-state’s Maritime and Port Authority.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Fluctuate as Trump Fuels Tension; Oil Rises: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off Hook for Now