Benso Oil Palm Gains to Record on Growth Outlook: Accra MoverMoses Mozart Dzawu
Benso Oil Palm Plantations Ltd., a unit of Wilmar International Ltd., rose to the highest on record after saying it will expand projects in Ghana to meet rising demand for the commodity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself