Barclays Pays Wipeout Reward on Capital Securities: U.K. CreditJohn Glover
Barclays Plc paid yields almost four times those on its senior bonds to sell $1 billion of contingent capital notes, rewarding investors who can accept being wiped out in a crisis at the U.K.’s second-largest lender.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis