Banco do Brasil May Raise $6 Billion With Insurance IPOFrancisco Marcelino and Carla Simoes
Banco do Brasil SA, Latin America’s biggest lender by assets, may raise as much as 12.2 billion reais ($6 billion) in an initial public offering for its insurance unit that would be the region’s largest since 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy