U.S. 10-Year Treasuries Decline; Yield Advances to 1.85 PercentLucy Meakin
U.S. 10-year Treasuries declined, pushing the yield up two basis points to 1.85 percent at 11:46 a.m. London time. The rate earlier fell two basis points to 1.82 percent, the least since Jan. 24.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap