Shui On Down Most in 4 1/2 Years on Rights Plan: Hong Kong MoverBloomberg News
Shui On Land Ltd., the Chinese developer controlled by Hong Kong billionaire Vincent Lo, was set for its biggest decline in four and a half years after profit dropped and the company announced a rights issue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap