Portuguese Banks Slash Repossessed Home Prices to Revive MarketHenrique Almeida and Anabela Reis
Portuguese lenders are offering thousands of repossessed homes at reduced prices after investment in real estate fell to the lowest in a decade. Banco Comercial Portugues SA is offering discounts of as much as 12 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing